I can't believe I haven't done one of these Beauty Crave posts in awhile! That definitely has to change-starting now. With Fall just around the corner, I have been lusting over colors like rich reds, plums, and chocolate browns like mad. I love brights as much as the next, but I don't really mind putting those away for a bit, in exchange for the more deeper and sultrier hues.
Here are a couple of items that I think would make great picks, to help kick off the Fall beauty season.
1. YSL Rouge Volupté Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick SPF 15 ($34)│Forbidden Burgundy
3. butter LONDON 3 Free Nail Lacquer ($15)│ Fash Pack
4. Tom Ford Nail Lacquer ($32)│Bordeaux Lust
6. Marc Jacobs Beauty Shameless Bold Blush ($30)│Tantalizing
7. NARS Duo Eyeshadow ($34)│Surabaya
8. Kevyn Aucoin Creamy Moist Glow Blush ($26)│Patrice
9. Lancome L'Absolu Rouge Advanced Lipcolor ($30)│Prune Desir
What's on your Fall beauty must-have list?
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned above.