Hey, dolls! I hope you are all doing well and enjoyed your weekend. My May Birchbox arrived in the mail a few days ago and today I am going to be sharing what was in my box this month. The theme for the month is "beauty diaries". From our daily routine, to our tried and true techniques, this month's Birchbox is all about us and our beauty secrets. Cute concept!
1. Coola Classic Face SPF 30 Cucumber Moisturizer for Face: Facial sunscreens are an everyday must for me. This one contains an SPF of 30, and it's infused with organic ingredients like borage seed oil and evening primrose extract, which are both great anti-aging treats for the skin. I just love the fresh cucumber fragrance in this moisturizer. It smells amazing! (Full Size: $32.00)
2. Marvis Classic Mint Toothpaste: This was a rather interesting inclusion in my box. I have yet to open the tube but I can already tell that the peppermint fragrance in this is very prominent. I like strong, minty toothpastes so this is right up my alley. The size of the tube is perfect for travel, so I think I am going to reserve this for my next vacation getaway. (Full Size: $6.00-$10.50)
3. Amika Obliphica Nourishing Mask: I love hair masks. I think they really make a difference when it comes to the health of my hair. This mask by Amika contains Vitamin C and omega acids, which helps boost shine and repair split ends-exactly what I am looking for. I love that this sample packet is filled with product. I will easily be able to get a few uses out of this. (Full Size: $12.00-$40.00)
4. Sumita Color Contrast Eyeliner: This black eyeliner is definitely the stand out item in my box. The color is super rich and so creamy. I did a swatch of this on the back of my hand and I was rather impressed with the fact that it did not budge, no matter how hard I tried to rub it off. I can't wait to try this and I am confident that it will be long lasting. (Full Size: $11.00, Set of 4 mini pencils: $21.00)
5. Runa Guayusa Tea: These organic teas were the lifestyle extra in the box. I like drinking tea so I don't mind getting a couple of tea bags in my box every now and then. I received four antioxidant rich varieties to try-cinnamon lemongrass, traditional guayusa, ginger citrus, and mint. They all smell scrumptious! (Full Size: $7.00)
What did you all receive in your May Birchbox?
If you are interested in signing up for Birchbox, you can use my referral link, here.
Disclaimer: I purchased a monthly Birchbox subscription for my personal use. Signing up by using my referral link that I provided in this post is optional, but if you do, extra Birchbox points will go into my account which are good towards future purchases in the Birchbox shop. Once you have signed up for Birchbox, you will receive your own unique referral link to share, and gather points of your own.