Hey dolls! I hope you are all enjoying the weekend! I realized that I haven't done a beauty crave post in the longest time, so today, I am finally back with one. Without further adieu, here are the latest items that have recently been added to my never-ending, beauty wishlist. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all enjoy :)
1. NARS Foreplay ($49.00): I own two NARS blushes-Luster and Deep Throat, and I have just been enamored with them. They contain a smooth texture, and their pigmentation leaves nothing to be desired. This palette is a great way to try more of NARS's blushes, at an affordable price. It even includes the infamous "Orgasm" blush, which I have just been itching to try.
2. Urban Decay Naked Skin Liquid Makeup ($38.00): I consider myself a huge foundation lover. I have a few reliable favorites but, the beauty addict in me just loves trying out new ones. Urban Decay's latest foundation is oil and paraben free, and promises to blur imperfections while providing the skin with a natural luminous, bright appearance. This product sounds right up my alley. Love the many shade options available, too.
3. Origins Drink Up 10 Minute Mask To Quench Skin's Thirst ($23.00): I have never tried any skincare items from Origins but I know that many love them. This hydrating mask is a cult-favorite, and it looks like it will be a wonderful product to use on my dry skin, come winter time.
4. Estee Lauder Violet Underground Pure Color 5 Color Eyeshadow Palette ($48.00): Can I just take a minute to say how stunning these eyeshadow colors are? *swoon* I have gotten pretty comfortable sporting neutral eye colors lately so, I really haven't been experimenting much with bold eyeshadows. But just looking at the bright shadows in the palette immediately inspire me to play up my eyes, and start discovering color again.
5. The Body Shop Shea Butter and Sweet Lemon Lip Butters ($6.00, each): I absolutely love lip care items. They are an essential that I always make sure to have around. These look promising, and I am curious to see if these lip butters will do a good job at moisturizing, and softening my lips. Plus, I think the small jar packaging is pretty cute :) What can I say? I am a sucker for cute packaging.
What products are on your beauty wishlist?
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned above.