Hey dolls, I hope you are all doing well! I am sorry for the lack of posts these past few days. I have just started working at a new job, and by the time I get home I am really exhausted. I promise that I will try to better my posting schedule soon. I have so much to share with you all! In the mean time, here is another beauty crave post, in where I share with you all a few recent items that have recently made it onto my never-ending wishlist.
Let's get started!
1. Tarte Beauty & The Box Amazonian Clay Eye Shadow Quad ($22.00): I really need to get my neutral eyeshadow kick under control because, that is the color scheme I always seem to be sporting. But, this Tarte eyeshadow quad doesn't make it any easier. Just look at those colors! Along with the eyeshadow quad, you are also receiving a mini mascara in this kit, as well. You have your basic necessities for your summer eye makeup, all in this one kit. Super convenient.
2. Benefit Dallas ($28.00): This rosy bronze color looks perfect for those days when I want to define and add a luminous glow to my cheeks. What a lovely combination that would be! (Hey, look at me, I am rhyming, LOL!)
3. Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream ($11.99): This BB cream by Garnier has gnarled quite the buzz in the beauty blogging community, since it was released a few months ago. I think it's really great that there is a BB cream that is not only affordable, but also widely available in drugstores. I am really intrigued with this one. Many rave that this Garnier BB cream evens out the skin like a charm. Sounds like a nice product for summertime use, too. It would be nice to have the light/medium coverage without the heavy feeling, during the warmer months.
4. Tarina Tarantino Dollskin Cheek Palette ($45.00): If you are a blush lover, I think that this palette is a must-have! These four blush colors are sure to add a gorgeous pop of color to cheeks, no matter what look you are going for.
5. Sephora by O.P.I. Bohemian Brights Mini Nail Colour Set ($24.00): I was drawn to this nail kit, not only because it contained a couple of fun bright shades, but there are also a few neutrals and a deep shade as well. I think this set contains a nice variety of colors that can easily transition from spring/summer, to the fall/winter.
What beauty products have you all been craving for? Anything on here that is on your wishlist as well?
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned above.