Since the holidays are just right around the corner, I have decided that from now until Christmas, I will be posting some holiday gift-guides that I hope will be of good use for you all. Sometimes, its hard for me to come up with a good gift idea for someone. I really want to make sure that they will love and be happy with their gifts. Its really helpful when you are familiar with a person's personality and likes. If you are, that sort of works as a guide to help you determine what kinds of gifts would best suit their tastes and such.
I hope that this Holiday Gift Guide series will be helpful for you all, and I hope it helps lessen the stress of holiday gift-shopping. For the first guide, here are some neat gift set ideas for that makeup lover in your life. I am sure these suggestions will not disappoint.
1. Deborah Lippmann 'Get This Party Started' Set ($42.00)- Since I was left super impressed with Deborah Lippmann's Across The Universe Nail Lacquer, I can't help but spread the Deborah Lippmann glitter nail color love. Glitter nail colors are so fun to sport. Its like a party on your nails...and, who doesn't love to party?
2. NARS Danmari All About Cheeks Palette ($65.00)- NARS is well-known for their famous variety of highly pigmented blushes. Every color you could possibly need for a pretty pop of color on the cheeks, is all conveniently stored in one palette. Chic and convenient. Two qualities that us beauty lovers are always on the lookout for.
3. Lipstick Queen Fame Special Selection Gloss Set ($28.00)- These creamy glosses are so lovely. I love the mix of pinks, nude, bright, and the more deeper gloss colors. Variety and options are always greatly appreciated. Not to mention, fun!
4. Too Faced Sweet Dreams Makeup Collection ($52.00)- I think everybody should own at least one good beauty gift set. And this one by Too Faced may be something one should look into. In this set, you are getting 15 eyeshadows in a lovely selection of shades, a full sized Shadow Insurance eyeshadow primer, two blushes, a bronzer, a highlighter, and a few how-to idea cards. Whew! Yea, good stuff.
5. Tarte Glambag ($35.00)- Tarte always seems to come out with the most loveliest gift sets, when the holiday seasons roll around. This set includes some of Tarte's most popular, and essential products. This set includes a liner, a finishing powder, a cheek stain, a mascara, a lip gloss, a double-ended eyeliner brush, and of course, the super pretty faux snakeskin makeup bag to store it all in. Love!
Stay tuned for my next holiday gift guide, in where I will be featuring gift ideas for the special men in your life.
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned above.