TGIF! To kick start this lovely Friday, I am bringing to you all the latest edition of Beauty Crave. I am going to be sharing with you all what items are on my beauty wish-list. Is it just me, or does my beauty wish-list seem to be getting longer?! LOL!
1. E.L.F. Studio Cream Eyeiner ($3.00)- It is no secret that I am a huge fan of E.L.F. cosmetics. I think they are one of the best, affordable cosmetics line out there in the market. I love cream eyeliners. I much prefer them over, liquid eyeliners. Cream liners are just so much more easier, and smoother to apply. These cream liners from E.L.F. come in so many fun colors, not to mention the super affordable price of just $3 a pop, doesn't hurt either. I have to remember to pick this liner up at my local Target, next time I stop by.
2. Dior Harmonie de Blush in, Rose Brazilia 001 ($44.00)- Since I was so impressed with my first Dior cosmetics experience-Dior Face Powder in Aurora, I have been lusting over more Dior products. I love the variety of shades in this blush, which helps create a more healthy and warm, pink glow.
3. Milani Lip Flash Pencils ($6.99)- These lip flash pencils by Milani look super cute. I have yet to enter the chunky, lip pencil phenomenon. And I think these pigmented and glossy lip flash pencils by Milani, will finally help me understand their amazing capabilities when it comes to providing lovely, pigmented, and glossy lips.
4. Smashbox Anti-Shine, in Neutral ($27.00)- I think the time has come to invest in an oil-controlling, face primer. During the day, my T-zone area gets super oily. This water-based anti-shine promises to keep skin matte. I may just have to try it.
5. Chanel Les 4 Ombres De Quadra Eyeshadow, in Prelude ($57.00)- I have never owned a Chanel eyeshadow quad-the price totally scares me away. But, how perfect are these shadows for fall? All four colors compliment each other beautifully, and I can so envision all the possible neutral, smokey eyes that can be created with Prelude.
What's on your beauty wish-list? Please, share!
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned above.