Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Here is the latest installment of Fashion Crave. While putting together this outfit, I wanted something that was cool and comfortable. An outfit that you can just put on without thinking too much about it. It's simple, while also being trendy.
1. Forever 21 Ethnic Print Knit Dress ($22.80)- I really love casual knit dresses like this one. The elastic waist makes this dress extra comfy to wear. Especially if you are anticipating a long day out. If I am going to be outdoors all day, comfort is key for me. What really attracts me to this dress is the gorgeous print. When it comes to fashion, print is everywhere. It really adds a fun pop to an outfit, that I really appreciate. Because of the fancy print, you can take this dress from day to night. Add some nude/neutral heels, and you are set to party the night away.
2. Steve Madden Serenite Sandal ($49.95)- Coral is such a fun color for these warm, summer months. I really love the coral of the sandal, paired with the navy color of the dress. Very pretty contrasting colors that pair well together.
3. Mossimo Top Handle Saddle Handbag ($24.99)- Another hot trend for the summer is the cross body bag. I love cross body bags for weekends out when I just want to be hands free, and not worry about the bag strap sliding down my shoulders. This handbag looks pretty roomy as well, so if you are like me, and carry your whole life in your purse, than this bag is perfect!
4. Fossil Crystal Dial Watch ($85.00)- I purchased a fossil watch a few weeks ago, very similar to this one, and I love it! Fossil watches are really great quality, and they look more expensive than they actually are. I think the Swarovski crystals really help add that special touch. I love wearing watches on those days when I don't want to wear too many accessories.
5. Kate Spade New York Park Avenue Pearls, Faux Pearl Stud Earrings ($45.00)- These earring are super cute. The pearl is surrounded by lovely stones that helps add a touch of sparkle to the earrings. Studs are great to wear on those days when you are going for the minimalist look. Since the Forever 21 dress above has that showstopping print on it, let that print be the focal point of your look. When you have such a statement piece, it is always best to keep the rest of your look as simple as can be.
What are your favorite Summer fashion must haves? Let me know in the comments section, lovelies!
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned above.