Thanks for stopping by lovelies. I leave you all with pictures of one of my favorite look combinations (bright smokey eyes with pink lips), and a list of products used listed below them.
(click all images to enlarge)
1. Revlon Photoready Foundation in 005 Natural Beige
2. Tarte Dark Circle Defense Concealer in Light-Medium under the eyes
3. Benefit Hoola Bronzing Powder used to contour cheekbones
4. MAC Mineralize Blush in Warm Soul applied to apples of cheeks
5. Smashbox Soft Lights powder in Highlight, applied to the top of cheekbones and bridge of nose
6. MAC Blot Powder in Dark, applied to T Zone to set the face
7. Estee Lauder Artist's Eye Pencil in 01 Soft Smudge Black, used to fill in brows
1. Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden applied to lids
2. NYX Ultra Pearl Mania in White Pearl, applied to inner lids, stopping at the middle of the lid
3. NYX Eyeshadow in Black, applied next to White Pearl and the rest of the outer lid. Blend out the color
taking it a bit above the crease.
4. NYX Eyeshadow in Highlight applied to the browbone
5. Calvin Klein Pencil Eyeliner in Intense Black used to line the upper lashline, wing out a bit
6. Urban Decay Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero, applied to the lower waterline
7. Wet n' Wild Mega Length Mascara in Very Black applied to top lashes
8. Cover Girl Lashblast Mascara in Very Black, layered on top of Mega Length Mascara
9. On the lower lashline, apply White Pearl from NYX on the inner part, then NYX eyeshadow in Black from the middle all the way out. Blend and create a smudged look.
1. MAC Lipstick in Pink Nouveau
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned above. All items are from my personal collection for my personal use.